39th Annual Super Bowl Sunday 10K/5K
Join more than 8,000 race enthusiasts at Southern California's greatest Super Bowl Celebration! Now in its 39th year, the Redondo Beach Super Bowl Sunday 10K/5K Run/Walk is a great way to celebrate the biggest day in sports and enjoy the picturesque sites of Redondo Beach: the Pacific Ocean, the Redondo Beach Historic Pier, the Marina in King Harbor, the Wyland whale mural, ocean breezes, fresh air and beautiful Southern California winter weather. Run, walk, or stroll in the Redondo Beach Super Bowl Sunday 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk or Baby Buggy 10K. There will also be a costume contest that is a big hit every year!
Participants and guests can also enjoy great food, beverages and a variety of running accessories at the 2-day Health & Fitness Expo presented by Michelob Ultra.
Start your Super Bowl Sunday on a healthy, fun and festive note and finish in plenty of time to enjoy America's Classic - Super Bowl!
- All runners will receive a custom race shirt
- Custom awards will be presented to the top three male & female finishers in each category
- Michelob Ultra Post Race Hospitality Area
- Live music
- Costume Contest, Presented by King Harbor Association
Hosted by the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
The Chamber’s Mission is to: "Enhance economic vitality and advocate in the interest of business"
Our Core Values Are:
- Promoting A Create A Strong Local Economy
- Promoting the Community
- Representing Business to Government
- Provide Promotion Opportunities for our members
Introducing the 2017 Finisher Medal!
Don’t forget to bring your shoes. Donate this weekend at the Expo!
Come to the race dressed in your most elaborate costume and win a prize!
2 Day Health & Fitness Expo
presented by Michelob Ultra