Frequently Asked Questions
42nd Annual Super Bowl Sunday 10K/5K
Hosted by the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce
Do I get a finisher medal and t-shirt with my registration?
Yes, all participants will receive a long sleeve custom t-shirt and a finisher medal.
I finished first, second or third in my age group but did not pick up my medal at the race. Can I still get it?
Yes, you can pick up your medal at the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce office, which is located at 1611 S. Catalina Ave, Suite 204, Redondo Beach, CA 90277. The office hours are M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m (call prior).
How do I register?
You can register online or at the Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, February 1 or before the race on Sunday, February 2, 2020. Registration opens: Saturday 10:00 a.m |Sunday 6:00 a.m.
What if I can’t pick-up my bib? Can someone else pick-up my bib for me?
Yes, someone can pick-up your bib and registration materials if you cannot make it to packet pick-up. You MUST provide ALL of the following:
- A copy of your valid driver’s license or photo identification card (Smartphone picture will be accepted)
- Registration confirmation number
Where can I get an entry form for the race?
Redondo Beach Chamber/Village Runner (Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach).
Are there shuttles available?
There will not be any shuttles available at the event. Please plan on getting there early to be able to find parking and get to the race on time.
Is there a runner’s gear tent?
No, there will not be a runner’s gear tent available at the race.
Where and when will the results be posted?
During the run, results will be posted at the pre-registration tent. Starting February 10, the results will be posted on Redondo10K.com.
Where do I pick up my t-shirt?
You pick up your t-shirt when you pick up your bib number and race packet. You can pick these up either Saturday, February 1 at the Health & Fitness Expo or before the race on Sunday, February 2. We strongly encourage you to pick these up on Saturday to avoid the crowds and the rush.
Are dogs allowed?
No dogs or pets are allowed on the run course.
Are credit cards accepted at the Health & Fitness Expo for onsite registration?
Yes. Other forms of payment are cash and/or check.
Are kids allowed to participate?
Yes, kids are allowed to participate in any of the races (10K, 5K, Baby Buggy) but they need a parent or legal guardian to sign their entry form.
Iin addition there is a Kids 1K Run (ages 12 and younger)
All kids receive a finisher medal and t-shirt.
Is there a First Aid station at the event?
Yes, there will be a medical tent at the finish area.
How early should I get to the race?
To be safe, plan on getting to the race an hour before it starts. That will give you plenty of time to find parking, get to the race and pick up your race packet. To save time, we recommend picking up your race packet on Saturday, February 1 at the Health and Fitness Expo.
Can you run with a buggy in the regular 10K?
If you want to run with a buggy in the 10K, you must run in the Baby Buggy 10K, which starts at 8:15 am. (The regular 10K run starts at 7:30 am.)
Is there going to be a Costume Contest this year?
Yes, there will be a Costume Contest this year. You can find more information about the contest here.
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: This is a live event. The Cancellation/Refund policy is non-negotiable. We understand that last minute emergencies and unforeseen events happen, but the Cancellation/Refund policy will be applied without exception. We have a NO REFUND POLICY, however all registrations are transferrable.
SAME DAY CANCELLATION/REFUND REQUESTS OR “NO SHOWS” WILL NOT BE ISSUED EVENT CREDIT OR REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please check traffic and road conditions prior to your scheduled event in order to ensure timely arrival.
- Cash / Checks / Credit Cards accepted.
- Make Check Payable to the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce.
- No skates, no rollerblades, no bicycles and no scooters.
- Late Registration is the large tent closest to Ruby’s.
- NO DOGS on race course.
- How early should I arrive for the race? At least an hour prior to your start time.
- Can you switch from 10K to 5k or 5k to 10K? Yes only at the Registration Tent.
- Can you do both 5k and 10k? See Registration Tent.
- Volunteer Check-In is located at the North-West corner of the parking lot.
- Information booth is located directly across from volunteer check-in tent.
- Lost and Found is at the Registration Tent.
- Course Maps are located at Pre-Registration and Late Registration Tent areas.
- Race T-shirts are located at the T-shirt tent.
- Medical Tent is located on Harbor Drive near the end of the finish line chute.
- Race Results will be posted at the Pre-Registration Tent.
- Port-a-Potties are located in the Marina parking lot near Portofino Way.
- Race results will be posted at the Pre-Registration Tent.
- Medals will be given out at the Registration Tent after the race; or medals may be picked up at the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce office if they aren’t picked up on race day. Medals will not be mailed.
- 10K, 5K & Baby Buggy Runners will receive finisher medals.
- Parking – East of Catalina.
- No refunds for race registration.
Registration Opens – 6:00 a.m.
Costume Contest – 6:15 a.m.
Kids Run – 7:00 a.m.
10K Run/ Walk Begins – 7:30 a.m.
Baby Buggy 10K – 8:15 a.m.
5K Run – 8:30 a.m.
Redondo Beach Chamber
1611 S. Catalina Ave, Suite 204 Redondo Beach, CA 90277