Frequently Asked Questions
42nd Annual Super Bowl Sunday 10K/5K
Hosted by the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce
I finished first, second or third in my age group but did not pick up my medal at the race. Can I still get it?
Yes, you can pick up your medal at the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce office, which is located at 1611 S. Catalina Ave, Suite 204, Redondo Beach, CA 90277. The office hours are M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m (call prior).
How do I register?
You can register online or at the Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, February 1 or before the race on Sunday, February 2.
Where can I get an entry form for the race?
Redondo Beach Chamber/Village Runner (Redondo Beach & Manhattan Beach).
Are there shuttles available?
There will not be any shuttles available at the event. Please plan on getting there early to be able to find parking and get to the race on time.
Is there a runner’s gear tent?
No, there will not be a runner’s gear tent available at the race.
Where and when will the results be posted?
During the run, results will be posted at the pre-registration tent. Starting February 10, the results will be posted on Redondo10K.com.
Where do I pick up my t-shirt?
You pick up your t-shirt when you pick up your bib number and race packet. You can pick these up either Saturday, February 1 at the Health & Fitness Expo or before the race on Sunday, February 2. We strongly encourage you to pick these up on Saturday to avoid the crowds and the rush.
Are dogs allowed?
No dogs or pets are allowed on the run course.
Are credit cards accepted at the Health & Fitness Expo for onsite registration?
Are kids allowed to participate?
Yes, kids are allowed to participate in the races but they need a parent or legal guardian to sign their entry form.
Is there a First Aid station at the event?
Yes, there will be a medical tent at the finish area.
How early should I get to the race?
To be safe, plan on getting to the race an hour before it starts. That will give you plenty of time to find parking, get to the race and pick up your race packet. To save time, we recommend picking up your race packet on Saturday, February 1 at the Health and Fitness Expo.
Can you run with a buggy in the regular 10K?
If you want to run with a buggy in the 10K, you must run in the Baby Buggy 10K, which starts at 8:15 am. (The regular 10K run starts at 8:30 am.)
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: This is a live event. The Cancellation/Refund policy is non-negotiable. We understand that last minute emergencies and unforeseen events happen, but the Cancellation/Refund policy will be applied without exception. We have a NO REFUND POLICY, however all registrations are transferrable.
SAME DAY CANCELLATION/REFUND REQUESTS OR “NO SHOWS” WILL NOT BE ISSUED EVENT CREDIT OR REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please check traffic and road conditions prior to your scheduled event in order to ensure timely arrival.
Is there going to be a Costume Contest this year?
Yes, there will be a Costume Contest this year. You can find more information about the contest here.
- Cash / Checks / Credit Cards
- Make Check Payable to the Redondo Beach Chamber
- NO REFUNDS
- No skates, no rollerblades, no bicycles and no scooters
- Late Registration is the large tent closest to Ruby’s
- NO DOGS on race course
- How early should I arrive for the race? At least an hour prior
- Can you switch from 10K to 5k or 5k to 10K? YES only at SOLUTIONS
- Can you do both 5k and 10k? See Solutions $85
- Volunteer Check-In is located at the North-West corner of the parking lot
- Information booth is located— Direct across from volunteer check-in tent
- Lost and Found is at the Registration Tent
- Course Maps are located @ Pre-Registration and Late Registration Tent areas
- Race T-shirts are located across from Late Registration
- Medical Tent is located on Harbor Drive near the end of the finish line shoot
- Race Results will be posted @ Pre-Registration Tent
- Port a Potties are located in parking lot expo area…to the left of registration tents
- Race results will be posted at PRE-REGISTRATION TENT
- Medals will be given out at Late Registration Tent after the race; OR medals may be picked up at the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce office if they aren’t picked up on race day. MEDALS WILL NOT BE MAILED
- Do all runners receive a medal? No! 1st / 2nd / 3rd / place for age categories both male/female for 5k &10k ONLY
- ONLY 10K Runners will receive finisher medals
- Parking – EAST OF CATALINA
Registration Opens – 6:00 a.m.
Costume Judging – 7:00 a.m.
Kids Run – 7:00 a.m.
5K Run/ Walk Begins – 7:30 a.m.
Baby Buggy 10K – 8:15 a.m.
10K Run – 8:30 a.m.
Redondo Beach Chamber
119 W Torrance Blvd #2, Redondo Beach, CA 90277